Notary in Lübbecke
A notary is always admitted to practice in his local court district. Therefore, you find me as a notary in Lübbecke.
A notary holds a public office.
He is an independent and impartial advisor in charge of the parties involved. He is explicitly not representative of one or another party. He has to orientate his official duties according to this principle. Notary has to act within and outside his professional activity worthily of public respect and confidence placed in his profession.
I practice the profession of a notary among others for example in the following legal areas:
Purchase Contract Law
- Real Estate Sales Contracts
- in particular contracts for purchase of commercial real estate
- Security Agreements
- Business Formations
- Sale and purchase of business, M&A Agreements
- Conversion Contracts
- PPP contracts
Law of Succession
- Last Will and Testaments, especially that of entrepreneurs
- Contracts of Inheritance
- Legal share rights
- Legacies etc.
- foundations by death, i. e. foundations established by means of a donor´s last will and testament or by means of a contract of inheritance
- Foundations "inter vivos", legally capable foundation, dependent foundations, family foundations, company-associated foundations etc.